Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stamped Back T206s

I'm not sure how many of you know I'm fascinated with T206s that have stamps on the back, but I just saw two new examples and one of them is awesome.

The first one is a fairly normal one with possibly an old collector's initials, "SM".  I've seen a lot of cards with similar stamps of various initials so this one isn't really groundbreaking.


But the second one shows examples of three distinct stamps that I've seen on other cards by themselves, but never on the same card. And in addition to these three there are also two letters, again possibly initials of a collector from long ago, "EH".



This is the one I think is awesome.  I'm so bummed that I didn't see these fast enough to buy them when they were for sale, I would have at least taken this second one.  I just love backstamped T206s.

Anyways, I know there isn't a lot of other like me that get excited about these things, but I still wanted to share these with you.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: