Friday, June 15, 2012

Recent Pick Up : T205 Al Bridwell



This knocks another card off my T205 NY Giants want list.

I've been slowly picking away at my T205 NY Giants collection and picked up another one a little while back.  Figured I would share it with you.  It's not in the best shape as you can see, but then again that doesn't really matter to me.  I'm not too concerned with condition as long as it's somewhat presentable.  When I finally have the entire team set I'll get them all framed with a nice little plaque labelling it. 



I've got six cards now: Bridwell, Devore, McGraw, Schlei, Snodgrass and Wiltse (both ears).

I will get both Wiltse cards but I'm not too concerned with getting both of the Otis Crandalls (T crossed and T not crossed) or both Arlie Lathams (W.A. and A. on back) as they are really the same card from the front.  I may decide to get both Crandalls if they both become available for reasonable prices during my quest however. 

Here's a look at my NY Giants set so far.


Enjoy the hobby all...it's a cool one.

No comments: