Friday, March 27, 2020

Mail Day...Again

I received several more packages in the mail today.

So I have been on a little buying spree lately and today was a good day at the mailbox.

First up is this quad relic Teixeira.

 
This is a 2007 UD Premier Remnants Quad Jersey.
 
I have another one of these that says MARK instead of 1B23 so it's cool to get another one that is a little different.  This card came not in a toploader, but in a penny sleeve between two pieces of cardboard.  Really?  Not even a toploader?  Oh well, at least it arrived safely.
 
Next up is an auto/jersey card of Teixeira.
 
 
This one is a 2003 SPx Young Stars.  I am a big fan of the auto/relic cards so it's nice to get another one.  This is numbered to 1295. It did come in a toploader.
 
Next is what?  Yes, another auto/jersey card of Teixeira.
 
 
This one is a 2004 Upper Deck SPX Swatch Supremacy and is numbered to 999. 
 
Next is a nice prewar pick up.
 
 
Another E98 HOFer in the form of a Johnny Evers PSA 1(MK).  Obviously the MK qualifier is for the W.G. stamped on the front and the star that was scratched into it as well.  I don't care about those things though.  I'm just glad to have it. 
 
I also received the following three cards in one puffy.
 



 
These are 1934-36 Batter Ups.  Nice poor condition ones like I like 'em. 
 
So that was my mail day today.  Not bad huh?  It's nice getting mail. 
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: