Sunday, April 12, 2020

Recent Pick Ups

Had a couple recent auction wins come in and another eBay purchase.

Here are my newest pick ups.  Two lots from the recent Sterling Sports Auctions.  The first lot was this sweet little double card pleasure.

First of the two is this 1910 e93 Standard Caramel of Davy Jones.  This is a dupe for me so either this one or the one I already have will hopefully be traded for an e93 common that I still need.  Let me know if you want to trade.  🙂

 
The second one is this 1910 e98 Anonymous Set of 30 card of Bill Dahlen.  This one is in sweet shape I must say.    Oh well, at least it checks one of the wantlist.
 
 


The next lot that I won was actually a really nice looking card except that it has writing on the back where someone checked off the cards they collected from the checklist. 

This is another 1910 e98 of the Larry McLean variety. 

 
I was surprised I won both of these lots for the winning amounts.  The McLean is not for trade or sale, but the Dahlen could be pried from my collection with the right offer. 
 
The last recent pick up is another sweet Mark Teixeira game used auto.  This one a 2005 Upper Deck Trilogy bat/jersey auto numbered to 75.
 
 
I really enjoy adding these to my collection.  Some sellers ask crazy prices for these Teixeira cards, but you can find really nice ones for very affordable prices.  I just wait for a good deal and jump on it.
 
So those are my newest pick ups folks.  I hope you like them as much as I do.
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.


No comments: