Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Recent Pick Up

Another recent pick up to share...

Here is another recent pick up that I was lucky enough to get.  I've been slowly (very slowly to be honest) working on the E90-1 set and I recently picked up a couple new cards.  I used to own a copy of the Charley Hall card and sold it years ago.  I had it as part of my horizontals collection and wasn't really working on the E90-1 set when I owned it.  But I've always been upset about selling it.  So I was very happy to pick up this new example.

 
 
It's right in my condition ballpark.  I usually pick up low condition cards and this is another.  If you're looking for real high end stuff then this won't be the blog for you.  Sorry.  But I love these cards and love to share them with you. 
 
This puts me at 8 of the 120 in the set.  I have another card incoming but it's not here yet so I will share it when it gets here.  I'm having fun with this set guys. 
 
I hope you liked my new pick up.
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: