Tuesday, April 30, 2019

One of the Big 4 on eBay

There is a decent SGC 1.5 T206 Eddie Plank on eBay right now.

It's a BIN or Best Offer right now with the BIN at $53,999.00.  I know there is a T206 Walter Johnson PSA 9 on the Bay at auction that is currently at $80,100.00 but I'm more interested in the Plank. 

I've always been fascinated by the Eddie Plank because it's such a nice looking card that just doesn't show up all that often.  I understand the PSA 9 Johnson is rare too in that condition, but I still like the Plank more.

 
The back bothers me a little bit as it has some clear writing.  You know I like back stamps but this writing doesn't do anything for me.
 
 
I'd still like to see if this one sells.  I can't imagine it would sell for the asking price when they have the offer option.  Maybe I'll do a follow up on the Johnson when that auction ends.  At least we'll know what the hammer price is there.
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.


No comments: