Saturday, November 28, 2020

Recent Pick Ups

 Well, it's that time again.

I've got a few new pick ups to share and here we go...

I was able to work a trade with another collector recently that netted me a few new E90-1s and an E92 Dockman.

I love the E90-1 set and didn't have a Dockman example after having sold off my only one a long time ago.

Here are the E90-1s:








The Fromme is a dupe that I'm hoping to trade for another hit to the set someday.

Here is the E92 Dockman.




I've always loved horizontal poses in these T and E card sets so I was happy to get this Bridwell.

The last card I received recently was another E90-1 that was actually a gift from another collector whom I helped with a project he was working on.  I was very excited to get this one and blown away by the gesture.  



Well, that's it for this episode of Recent Pick Ups.  I hope you enjoyed the cards.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.


No comments: