Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Recent Pick Ups

 I recently received some new cards and took some pics of some cards I got a while ago.

First we'll look at the cards I received a while back but just got around to taking pics of.  And I apologize now for the quality of the pics.  My scanner can't handle a graded card well at all, so I had to take phone pics.

First up is a new 1933 Goudey HOFer Harold "Pie" Traynor.  


This card is rough, but if you read my blog then you know I don't mind that at all.  And I love 1933 Goudey HOFers in SGC slabs. I just feel like they are presented so well in that black border.  

Next up is a sweet T210 Old Mill Series 7 card of Cooney.


I'm a big fan of T-sized cards that have full body poses as opposed to portraits and this one fits just right;  It also has a nice red border that isn't too broken either.  This is my first and only T210.

This next card I just received the other day from a CCA win.  What's CCA, or it's Cardboard Currency Auction and you offer cards for others to bid on so you get chips and you bid on lots you want with your chips.  It's a fun way to move cards around between collectors.  If you're interested in it just contact me.

This is a 1972 Daily Juice Roberto Clemente.


This is actually a very common card and one of Clemente's easiest cards to obtain to be honest.  At least that's what I've read.  But I never picked on up so I'm just thrilled to get this one finally.

Now for the cards that I just got in a recent trade.  I sent out three of my E98s for these three E98s in return.  I'm just thrilled with this trade and the cards;



That's it for now folks.  I hope you liked my new pick ups.  I should have some more coming soon as I recently won some cool stuff in the latest Brockelman Auctions.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one;

2 comments:

Carson said...

When there were remodeling my families cabin they found a newspaper that was from the 1930's of Babe hitting a homerun. Now that's cool.

Andy H said...

That is cool. What ended up happening to the paper?