Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Funniest Card Ever

A friend of mine shared this with me today and I just had to post it here.

It's a minor league card of Keith Comstock when he was playing with the Las Vegas Stars. Keith was a pitcher who saw major league action with four different teams as a reliever.  But he was in the minors a lot.  He wanted to do something different than the normal pitcher poses for his minor league card and decided to take one to the nuts. 

Here is a link to the story in his own words about how it all happened.

And, of course, the card...

 
Now there's one for the collection want list.  Now I just have to find one that I'm willing to pay for.  Since this story has come out the prices are through the roof for this card.  I'm sure they will come back down again eventually.
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.
 


No comments: