Sunday, April 28, 2019

Some Random Pick Ups

Figured I would share some new pick ups I recently acquired.

This is just for fun really, but I trade cards with a bunch of guys and I recently received this card in a batch of others.  Its a 1966 Topps of Bill Faul, but what I love about it is the added details.  The scars, glasses, big tooth and goatee.  I love vintage cards like this that have writing all over them. 

 
Just look at this beauty,  I love it.
 
Earlier today I decided to pick up some 2018 Topps packs that were on sale for $1.50 each.  I wasn't expecting much more than just the fun of opening some packs.  But I was fairly excited to find this Evan Longoria jersey card.  I know it's not some huge hit, but any relic card is a cool pull for me. 
 
 
The only modern cards I really collect are the relic cards so I'm happy with this one.  I generally give away the rest of the cards to other guys I trade with. 
 
Lastly I was excited to pick up this new E93 Fred Clarke for that set.  This card puts me at 50% completion on the set. 
 
 
So those are some of my recent pick ups guys. A rather eclectic mix this time I think.  But all well loved cards. 
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.



2 comments:

Jon said...

50% of the way towards completing the E93 set? That is absolutely amazing!

Andy H said...

Thanks a lot Jon! I'm still missing some big names but at least I have the Matty.