Sunday, May 27, 2012

Trading Cards Again



Remember trading cards when you were younger?  I do.  Unfortunately I don't know anyone anymore who collects cards like I do.

I took quite a break from the hobby in the last year and a half or so and I've been getting back into it more and more the last few months.  Hence the posts starting on my blog again.  Anyway, one of the things that I have gotten into recently is the idea of trading again.  I found some nice trading groups online and am hoping to make some new hobby pals and start trading to build some sets.

I put a new link in the right sidebar at the top of my blog that links to a website I set up just for trading.  If this is something you do, please check it out and hopefully we can trade something.  Anything.  I don't care too much at this point what I'm trading, I just want to get some good experience under my belt, meet a few people and maybe get into a trading group or two. 

I've decided to focus on sets I already had some cards for and that led to the following:

  1. 1954 Topps
  2. 1966 Topps
  3. 1969 Deckle Edge
  4. 1970-79 Topps
  5. 1981 Topps
I've also put a few others on the list but these are my priorities for now.  Of course, I'm still very into prewar cards and would trade those as well, but my new site is more dedicated to postwar stuff. 

So come on guys and gals, let's trade something!

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: