Saturday, March 4, 2023

Recent Pick Ups

 Well, It's been a while since I posted anything.  And I apologize for that guys.  I've been extremely busy in life the last few months and my blog had to go on the back burner for a while.

So what have I been up to lately?  I've been slowly picking up some things but mainly working on my low grade T205 set.  I always liked the set, but it never really grabbed me until a few months ago.  I started grabbing low grade commons of cards I liked.

What I really enjoy about them is the color, especially when they are all pictured together.  I've put together the image below with some of my newer acquisitions.



I've always liked the Bates with the pink background and was thrilled to get the Wiltse one ear variation.  He goes in my NY Giants team set as well as my low grade set.  

These are all rough of course, but that's how I like them.  The colors still look great together.

I'm only up to 44 cards in the set so far but I'm enjoying the quest.  

What have you guys been working on lately?  

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: