Sunday, August 25, 2019

New Pick Ups

Got a few new cards lately and wanted to share them.

This one is not really a new pick up but I just got around to scanning it and now I can post it.  It's a 1963 Pepsi Cola Colt .45. 

 
A trader friend of mine sent it to me and I will likely start the set now.  But I won't likely find an affordable Bateman example.
 
These three help push me a little closer to the E90-1 set.  I really like this set a lot and love adding cards to it.  I also wanted a Fromme for a long time so I'm really thrilled to have it.
 
 
 
 
I like the added touch to the O'Connor.  What do you think?
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.
 
 


2 comments:

Jon said...

Never seen those Pepsi cards before, pretty neat looking! As for the O'Connor that has been arted on, I'm not overly fond of such things, but if you're happy with it, well, that's all that really matters :)

Andy H said...

Hi Jon, Thanks for the comments! As long as the writing on the card is from the period of the card itself, I don't mind it on my cards. I have several cards with writing on them and I love them.

The Pepsi Colt .45s is a cool set. I never thought about working on it before but a collector friend gifted me that card and I really like it a lot now that I have it in hand. The Bateman is a very very hard card to find so I'm sure I'll never "complete" the set with him, but I'll work on it just the same.

Good to hear from you.

Andy