Monday, January 14, 2019

W590 Follow Up - Uncut Strip

I recently stumbled across an image of an uncut strip of W590 cards.

I did a post just before Christmas last year about the W590s and how a friend of mine picked up the Jack Johnson card.

Well, I just recently happened to find an image of an uncut strip of these cards from the October 2013 Huggins & Scott auction archives and wanted to share it with you.

Here is the image of the strip.  Click on it to enlarge.

Image courtesy of Huggins & Scott Auctions
It includes the nine wrestlers and Jack Johnson.  The nine wrestlers are:

  1. George Calza
  2. Strangler Lewis
  3. Pat McGill
  4. Joe Stecher
  5. Ivan Zaikin
  6. Earl Caddock
  7. Wladek Zbyszko
  8. Nat Pendleton
  9. Renato Gardini
I love uncut strips of cards like these.  I have a couple of non-sport strips and had a half a strip of W529 Boxers at one time but sold it.  Maybe I'll do a post on those at another time.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: