Saturday, December 15, 2018

Recent Pick Ups

Got a couple recent pick ups to show off here.

First up in my newly acquired group is this sweet low grade 1960 Topps Carl Yastrzemski rookie.  I couldn't pass it up for just $15.


I've been wanting one of these for a while for my set, but didn't want to pony up the cash they usually sell for.  But this one was right in my wheelhouse. 

Next up is my latest auction win from Love of the Game auctions.  A sweet 1908 E102 Red Dooin.  This set is a lot tougher than quite of few of the other caramel sets of the period and I really wanted a type card.  I'm drawn to the full body poses with good colors and this one fits the bill.

 

Well, these two are my newest additions.  I hope you like them as much as I do.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.

No comments: