Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Recent Pick Up

Got a few recent pick ups to share with ya'll.

I've been on a E90-1 kick lately and picked up a few more recently.  I really like this set a lot.  Of course some of these are in fairly poor condition, but I don't care (obviously). 

The first ones are Heitmuller and Roy Thomas.  I picked these up from the Brockelman Auction recently.

 

This next one is great.  It's Dooin and he's only missing a little bit of the corner.



Then lastly there are these four beauties.  Barry, Krause, Lumley and Schaefer.


With all of these additions my Kraken number has jumped to 19 and I'm happy with that for now.  I am itching to get that one more to break 20 though.  Soon enough.  Soon enough.

I hope you enjoyed my recent pick ups.

Enjoy the hobby all...it's a great one.
 


No comments: