Monday, December 3, 2012

A Very Generous Gift

I was recently the recipient of a very generous gift.

 A couple days ago, I opened the mail to find a package for me from another collector.  I said, "hmm, what is this?"  Upon opening it I found a T206 Frank Chance!  But to make this card even more special, it has a double back stamp on it! 

I was floored when I saw the card. 

There truly are great people in this hobby.  People to help out other collectors just to help.  With no expectation of anything in return.  Think about this the next time you are looking at some old cards that you wouldn't mind setting go from your collection.  Pull out a bunch of them and send them to a friend for nothing.  Just to help with their wantlist.

I'll be paying this gesture forward for a long time to come.  And I sinerely thank the collector who sent this to me.


 
 
 
Thanks a lot for looking.
 
Enjoy the hobby all...it's a generous one.
 
 
 

 

No comments: