Friday, April 23, 2010

Recent Pick Ups

I've been getting a bunch of new stuff lately, both on the internet and from the last Philly Show. Is it still called the Philly Show by the way, really? Anyway, I really like that show even if some of the dealers complain about the table prices going up since Heritage started running it.

I'll try to get scans of all my new cards as well as other things, but my scanner isn't working right now. My old computer crashed and when we got a new one, we kept our old Dell printer/scanner and I can't get it to work yet with the new HP computer.

I do have images of these three new items however, and am happy to share them with you.

First up: Two new cards for my horizontal collection. These aren't baseball cards, but I really don't care. They are E77 American Caramel Co. "Prize Fighter Caramels".


I've been liking these horizontal boxing caramels more and more lately. I have a few of the "Scrappers" set from Philadelphia Caramel Co., so when these ones came up on eBay a little while ago I was excited to have a chance to pick up some examples from a different set.

After winning them, I checked out Adam Warshaw's site that identifies several of the many many different boxing issues and saw that he says that these are "very tough to find". Hey, that's cool and makes me even more happy to have them. I just hope I haven't misidentified them or something.


Okay, so the other card that I have an image of (for now) is an upgrade to one of my Jersey City C46's, John "Rube" Kissinger:

I am always excited to pick up another Jersey City card! I know what you're thinking, "This is an upgrade?" Yes, it's an upgrade.

My first one had some major paperloss on the sides of the front on both sides of his head and it has always bothered me. I picked the first one with the paperloss because I didn't have it yet and needed it. This one will someday be upgraded as well, but I'm very happy to have this one. I'm only missing Butler, Jones and Wells now to complete the 9 card subset.

There were recently a Butler and Jones on eBay but I didn't put my snipe high enough to win them. Them another Jones came up, but it was a little too nice and I knew my high bid wouldn't be enough, so I didn't get that one either. No problem, I'll get them someday.

Well, I know it's not much, only three new cards, but when I get my scanner back up and running, I'll get a lot of scans up for show.

Enjoy the hobby all, it's a great one.

28 comments:

湖聿湖聿 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself.........................................

呈婷 said...

從未遭遇失敗的人,對自己或是別人,都是一知半解的。..............................

伯函 said...

Cast not the first stone. .............................................

韋于倫成 said...

世間是非,要如水泥地般水過則乾。..................................................

虹玟 said...

影音視訊聊天 台灣情色論壇 go2av免費影片卡通 666vl net 0951成人頻道下載 qq美美色網 ut13077視訊聊天 台灣kiss911 18成人免費a片 男人幫 成人網站-天天看美女 日本a卡漫 聊天室ut 5278免費影片 aa 片俱樂部 失敗論壇 影音交友mmshow tw av女優影片,aa片免費看影片 卡通aa片avdvd 美女交友thcmt vsbox色美媚入口 洪爺自拍走光貼圖 一對多視訊,美女短片免費試看 0204成人 視訊交友fireup 台灣kiss情色貼圖區 彩虹AV影音視訊聊天室 性愛日記 ez sex貼片區 aaa片免費看影片 aio小魔女自拍qk 免費試看成人片 g8mm視訊網 色妹妹a漫18 禁 免費視訊聊天 173 線上 aa 片試看嘟嘟 火辣視訊情人 av080下載 aa免費看影片 網愛 正妹百人斬飯島愛 情色sex520 ss369成人色網 免費a片線上看,卡通aa片免費看 aa的滿18歲影片 視訊-愛情館 八國聯軍成人 高雄視訊sexy girl34c 成人自拍色情avdvd 線上aa片試看嘟嘟

淑奇淑奇 said...

快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上 ....................................................

冠宛君中 said...

Well done!............................................................

chrry said...

金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。 ............................................................

啟達 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ..................................................

夏康如 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

木堯木堯 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

許紀廷 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

KrisMcmillen07星美 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

佩怡佩怡佩怡 said...

Hello~安安唷~很高興見到你哦!!............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

惠桂惠桂 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~..................................................................

茂慧茂慧 said...

A contented mind is a perpetual feast...................................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

Prevention is better than cure...................................................

楊偉馨楊偉馨 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。.......................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

路過看到好的blog,來留言湊個熱鬧.................................................................

李吳文云威昌 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

綠柯來 said...

感謝您的分享~~~加油~加油~加油~~~............................................................

仲惠娟惠娟亨 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

翔馨陳陳翔馨陳陳 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

我們能互相給予的最佳禮物是「真心的關懷」。.................................................

江仁趙雲虹昆 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

John said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

LOVE CARD QUOTES FOR VALENTINE DAY.